John Krasinski is reportedly in the frame to star in ‘Nobody Walks’.
‘The Office’ actor – whose next movie ‘Something Borrowed’ will see him star alongside Kate Hudson – is believed to be in talks along with actresses Rosemarie DeWitt and Olivia Thirlby for roles in ‘Nobody Walks’, Variety reports.
If John accepts a role in the film – which will be directed by Ry Russo-Young – then it could be a fairly different setting from the comfort of NBC sitcom ‘The Office’, in which he plays salesman Jim Halpert alongside ’40-Year-Old Virgin’ actor Steve Carell.
The movie tells the story of how an artist causes chaos for a Los Angeles family when they invite her into their lives for one week.
Perhaps John – who has been in ‘Licence to Wed’ and ‘It’s Complicated’ – will be familiar to the crazy goings on of the artist after what he sees in ‘The Office’.
- Movie Review: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World’s Finds Salvation in Its Comedy Skits
- Martin Sheen says Charlie’s addiction is like ‘cancer’
- Movie Review: In a Season of Blockbusters, Don’t Overlook the Silent Artist
- Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden: Creepiest moments from their ‘GMA’ interview
- Mt Zion Australian release confirmed for March 14