Um. I honestly don’t know what to say. Lady Gaga arrived to the Grammy Awards in an egg that was carried down the red carpet by four men and a woman who posed with the egg. Before her arrival on the red carpet, Gaga’s Twitter followers got this message:
“This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation. Tonight’s performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X”
At the VMAs Lady Gaga wore a meat dress, now the egg – what’s next, an english muffin?
- First Lady Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Ball Jason Wu Red Dress
- Lady Gaga Covers Spring 2011 i-D Magazine
- Billboard Social 50 Roundup: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Linkin Park Top Social 50 Chart
- Lady Gaga Update: Previews New Songs, Tweets Lyrics for “Judas” & Loves Liza!
- Kim Kardashian: A Horrible Pick To Go To The Marine Ball